Entagged 0.35 released:
Here are the main things we have made:
- Folder explorer added in order to see which folders are indexed and to index or un-index them
- Button added to display indexed files in explorer
Indexed files can now be seen in green. Files that are not indexed are in red.
- One button allows you to (re)index the directory from the explorer
So now you can (re)index one directory by one (from the explorer)
- Two bars show indexation ratio in order to know if the folder has to be reindexed
- User's guide in French updated
- User's guide now available in Englis
- "entagged-install-vx.xx.exe" is the windows installer version of this package (note that it is only a .exe wrapper to lauch the jar file, no native code here)
- "entagged-vx.xx.zip" is the "all platform" package, it contains mainly the executable jar file, and some images files (make sure you extract this archive using the directory structure inside it)
- "entagged-src-vx.xx.tar.gz" wich contains the source code and the resources needed to compile and build entagged (ant file, images, NSIS script, etc). This package is NOT needed if you only want to use Entagged (this is a developper resource)
JAVA - Javadoc API.
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/entagged co -P entagged
Downloading source tarballs.
Pre-built JAR packages.
C-Sharp (Mono, .Net).
Obtaining entagged sources via SVN.
svn co svn://svn.myrealbox.com/source/trunk/entagged-sharp
Downloading source tarballs
Building entagged-sharp from source.